Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sad cake



Joshua's birthday was in July, I am so unclever sometimes. This time, I made brownies..from scratch. (I had no idea it was that easy!). My poor children have some of the worse looking cakes around. To make this worse, I was short one candle so we used a match. I really need to work on this! I have it in my head, that I cannot "buy" a birthday cake. I don't know where it came from. But when I decide something I have a hard time changing my mind. Probably because I change my mind constantly, so when a decision is made, it is monumental for me. With that said, look at Katie's cakes... Josh and Brandon still talk about the few cakes Katie made for them. I could/will post some of the horrible one I've made. It's worth a good pitiful laugh. Unfortunatly, the good ones were before I had a digital camera. So I don't know how to post Katie's photo, but here is her link http://www.wkwilliams.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Luckily, we all have different talents. Atleast you celebrate their birthdays! Brownies taste good too.! So way to go to you!

Unknown said...

Remember how I made that Rocket cake two years ago - well, JAMIE WAS MORE STRESSED ABOUT IT THAN I WAS...hince, now I just let him take the child to the store and pick one out. I have beter things to worry about than my husband having a heart attack because the cake didn't come out right!!!! If Katie lived here I'd have her make ours - oooo - Mnisa does a great job too!