Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The first freeze of the season


Well, it says it is 35*, but the sun is up now, so it is warming up (the time zone isn't set on the thermometer it's really two hours later). And, yes, it really is 63* in my house-gotta love old houses. My kids were so excited to see "white ice" on the trampoline they jumped out of bed to play in it...silly! But yet, another "benefit" to homeschooling, while our neighbors were leaving for school, my children were playing. I love it. Even though I don't understand wanting to be cold.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow! We haven't even gotten that cold yet this winter. Funny! My kids feel about warm weather the way your kids feel about cold weather. Well, unless there is actual snow on the ground, and then they are out rolling in it!

Jo Jo said...

I loved reading even if it was all posted in one day. Did you make the houses from scratch? Either way, great idea. Can't get over how big Brandon looks in your new picture.

andrea said...

You're telling me, that is his arm around my shoulders in my profile photo. No, I didn't make the houses, one task at a time!