Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Funny Brianna


This little girl keeps us laughing! She is so fun to be around (and she is around ALOT). A couple of days ago, Brandon was cooking something..as he does often, when she asked to taste. So, begrudgingly, he let her. Well afterwards, he jumped on her "You're supposed to use your teeth, not your lips!" To which she replied..."I DON"T HAVE ANY TEETH!!!"

(I cannot find a the picture that shows her toothless, right now) She is missing 5 teeth...including 3 of her top.


Yesterday, Josh was checking his email, and blarred out "DON'T READ MY EMAIL!!!" To which she replied..."I CANNOT READ!" (This is a bit of an overstatement...she's getting there...very slowly, though).

When I get irritated in a playful way, I "GRRR" at the kids. Brandon was acting like a 13yr boy (if you can imagine), when I "GRRRed" at him. Brianna walks by and says..."Ha, Ha, you got at GRRR."

No comments: